* Overlays—display important speed/direction/time info over your other installed apps
* Trip Computer—record the current, yesterday’s, today’s, week’s, month’s journeys
* Track recorder—trace your journey and export to SD and/or email as GPX or Google Earth KML format
* Multiple profiles: for every car, bike, velo, walking, skiing
* Music Controller—control your installed music player directly
* HUD—a Head-Up Display for your windshield
* GPS Altimeter
* GPS Compass
* Latitude/longitude display
* Settings km/h, mph, knots; miles/feet, kilometers, nautical miles
* Maximum displayed speeds: 1900 km/h / 1160 mph / 1000 knots!
* Racing meter—measure acceleration times: 0-100 km/h, 0-60 mph and for 1/4 mile.
* Average speed indicator
* Switchboard – menu system providing easy setting changes of functions – simply tap the main speedometer dial for activation
* Three shortcut pages—Application, Communication, Navigation; for a total 36 user-defined application shortcuts
* Speed limits’ warnings (‘Speed Edge’) – define audio and visual speed alarms
* App quickstart—assign other installed apps and called in just two taps
* Customizable UI colors—are 16 million colors enough?
* Current battery status info—charge, temperature
* Car dock support—application automatically starts and exits on docking and undocking
* Run the speedometer in background mode—show speed discretely in the status bar and even gives visual notification for speed limits**
* Binarytoys’ Customer support second-to-none… take a look at our reviews!
Varies with device